Saturday, October 23, 2010

Your Tax Identification Number

Please submit a new TIN form when you:
  • Add a new practice location
  • Make any changes to your tax identification number or type of business entity, such as a partnership or corporation
  • Open or close an office location
  • Change your name
  • Change your address
  • Buy or sell a practice
Online Tax ID Number Application

No comments:

Post a Comment