Monday, November 22, 2010

You Can order copies From IRS by us upto last 4 years.

The simplest way is click here and fills the form to get your copy of past tax return.
If the return was prepared by a tax professional the first thing to do is contact your preparer and ask for a copy. Your preparer may charge you a fee to cover the cost of making the additional copies. We definitely charge you less or may be same than any tax professional, so why to take hassle? When you can get your tax return copies right now by us.
Another way of past year tax returns is the (IRS) Internal Revenue Service – but this is becoming costly and difficult also Let's get a complete look at procedure when you are doing by yourself:
If you want an exact copy of a previously filed and processed return and all attachments (including Form W-2 (PDF)), you must complete Form 4506 (PDF), Request for Copy of Tax Return and mail it to the IRS address in the instructions along with a check or money order for $57, per tax year, made payable to the "United States Treasury." Copies are normally available for returns filed in the current and last 6 years. 

Online Tax ID Number Application

No comments:

Post a Comment